Where is Gunnersbury Park?
Gunnersbury Park, Popes Lane, London W5 4NH
Where will the show be located?
How to get there?
- Acton Town Tube Station (Piccadilly and District lines)
Turn left when you leave the station and walk along Gunnersbury Lane for about ten minutes, crossing the A406. There is a side entrance to the park just down from this junction.
- Kew Bridge Rail Station (South Western Railway)
Turn left out of the station and almost immediately turn left again along Lionel Road South. Use the pedestrian crossing to cross the A4 Great West Road. Bear left towards Lionel Road North and the southern park gate will be on your right. (about ten minutes’ walk).
- E3 – Travelling from Acton Town direction, the E3 stops by the Popes Lane entrance to the park.
- 65 – Travelling from South Ealing direction, the 65 route goes along South Ealing Road. Please note that you will then need to walk along Popes Lane or catch the E3 travelling towards Acton Town.
- H91 – Travelling from Hounslow or Hammersmith, the H91 route stops along the A4 Great West Road. From here there are three entrances to the park.